NOTICE TO BORROWER(S) ‐ Mortgage brokerages must inform you whether a lender has an ownership interest in the mortgage brokerage, the number of lenders the mortgage brokerage is capable of submitting an application to, and the names of those lenders. This information is required by Saskatchewan legislation, and must be provided to you at the earliest opportunity and not less than two
- (2) business days before you:
- Commit yourself to enter into the mortgage; OR
Make any payment or committing to make any payment in connection with the mortgage, other than fees or charges paid to the mortgage brokerage for its services.
- The Mortgage Associates is not directly or indirectly owned in whole or in part by a mortgage lender.
- The Mortgage Associates is capable of submitting your mortgage application to the following 28 lenders at the present time.
- Affinity Credit Union
- National Bank of Canada
- Bridgewater Bank
- Paradigm Mortgage
- B2B Bank
- Prime West
- Canadian Western Bank (Optimum)
- Radius Financial
- Canadiana Financial (Paradigm)
- RMG Mortgages
- CFF Bank
- Scotia Mortgage Authority
- CMLS Financial
- Street Capital
- Equitable Bank Teacher's Credit Union (TCU)
- First National
- Financial TMG Branded (Paradigm)
- Home Trust TD Bank
- ICICI Bank Trez Capital
- Lendwise Mortgages (Paradigm)
- V.W.R. Capital Corp.
- Xceed Mortgage Corporation
- Merix Financial (Paradigm)
- Moskowitz Capital